Finance Business Partner (Business Team Feeding)
This is an engaging role that is linked to the strategic and tactical decisions Lely makes within its international Business Team Feeding. You find yourself in a crucial position, directly linked to our Director Business Team Feeding. We expect a strong collaborator with excellent Business Control skills and a profound understanding of operations.
Key focal points include:
- Global expansion ambition.
- Developing new product/market combinations.
- Optimizing sales volumes at varying price levels.
- Risks and opportunities related to our (future) customer base.
- Continuously improving and optimizing the (financial) performance of the Feeding product and service portfolio.
You act as the Finance Navigation Partner for the Business Team Feeding and our other international key stakeholders. Thus, you are part of the management team of Business Team Feeding. In this role, you advise, support, challenge the organization, and provide insights into both financial and non-financial performances to support management decision-making. The goal is to ensure that the chosen strategic direction creates the desired value within acceptable risk levels. Your experience and analytical and advisory skills are crucial here. Moreover, you lead the team through the planning and control cycle, developing business models and scenarios. You act as a linchpin, bringing together individuals from operations and the CFO segment (including IT, Legal, and Tax).
You report to the Manager Finance Business Partnering and are part of the Finance Business Partner team. Within Finance, we have initiated the Finance Innovators Program, a significant initiative to further professionalize and digitize our Finance organization. We expect you to actively contribute to this, including the development of the Finance Business Partner role.
In summary, what will you do?
- Act as a high-level sparring partner in the organization.
- Scenario planning and forecasting. Connecting value drivers, KPIs, and finances. Monitoring and analyzing results.
- Risk and opportunity management.
- Advising and supporting Business Development, including new business models.
- Creating Business Cases.
Do you want to leverage your Business Control skills to further support the Business Team Feeding at Lely? Then come work with us!